Registration of all incoming Kindergarten students new to the district for the 2019-2020 school year is scheduled for February 26 and 27, 2019. Registration for all new Kindergarten students will take place in the Eisenhower Middle School Media Center from 8:30am - 1:00pm.
- Children are admitted to Kindergarten if they reach their fifth birthday on or before October 1, 2019.
When is the registration?
February 26, 2019 - Last names beginning with A - L
February 27, 2019 - Last Names beginning with M - Z
What are the times for registration?
8:30am - 1:00pm
Where is the registration being held?
Eisenhower Middle School Media Center
What do I need to bring to registration?
- Student Information Online Registration - Please click here for online access. Please be sure to include Guardian information, Emergency Contacts and Pediatrician Information.
- After completing the Online Registration, please print the final page with the bar code and bring it with you to registration.
- Student’s original Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Student’s Immunization Record
(STUDENTS WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY UNTIL ALL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS ARE MET).
- Kindergarten Registration Packet - Please click here to download and complete.
- Kindergarten Scheduling Packet - Please click here to download and complete.
- Please click here for Residency Requirements and Forms. Please review Wyckoff Residency Policy #5111, found in the Residency Section. Please complete the Receipt of Policy Document, included in the Kindergarten Registration Packet above. Download and complete the appropriate Residency Form(s) and bring to registration, along with the required proof of residency.